Sprintometer - Scrum & XP project tracking
- Scrum & XP (Extreme Programming) projects tracking
- Concurrent team work with automatic data merge in server mode
- Unique 3D Burn Down chart and Project Burn Down chart
- Unique support for standalone and server mode with one client
- Tracking of sprint/iteration with variable team composition
- User defined work types
- Prediction of deviation from sprint/iteration plan
- Export to MS Excel & ODF Spreadsheet for all charts and spreadsheets
- Multiple Undo/Redo support
- Modern and user friendly GUI in Microsoft Office 2007 style
- Assignment of resources to Tasks and User Stories
- Runs under Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Easy GUI translation to any language
- Sample Scrum and XP projects are included
Sprintometer is a simple but powerful agile tool for management and tracking of Scrum and XP (Extreme Programming) projects. In June 2009 the application received the highest possible rating from a well known download site tucows (). This Scrum tool also got review from CNET editors.
Sprintometer was originally created by people working on Agile projects for their own purposes and now is available as freeware product. We tried to do this tool simple, quick, reliable, user friendly and original. During development of this tool we in turn used many powerful agile ideas.
New version of Sprintometer 6.50 was recently released with support of Project burn down chart and forecast of SCRUM project end date.
Free client is provided "as is" and you can freely distribute it and use for tracking and managements of your agile projects.