Support for OpenDocument Spreadsheet added
On April 23, 2010 version 4.03 of Sprintometer was released. Sprintometer is a freeware tool for management and tracking of agile (SCRUM, Extreme Programming) projects.
The new version supports export of all reports and charts into OpenDocument Spreadsheet (ODF Spreadsheet) in addition to already supported export to Microsoft Excel.
The application has some others features unique or rare for available agile tools:
- ‘Burn-down’ chart with statistical prediction
- Support for variable team size during a sprint (iteration)
- Support for both standalone and client-server mode
- Support for easy GUI translation to any language (English/Russian as a sample)
- Modern and user friendly GUI in Microsoft Office 2007 style
- Extremely quick application response time
- Powerful Undo/Redo including editions in tree hierarchy
New Sprintometer version is available for free download from product web site www.sprintometer.com.